Inflatable lifting unit
In order to lift heavy loads up to a high level safe and accurately controlled, Buitink Technology designs inflatable lifting units.
These lifting units operate on the basis of inflatable lifting bags, stabilized through a computer controlled automated winch. It is a unique combination of stabilized lifting by air supported by an automated winch system.
Characteristic and unique properties
Inflatable lifting units from Buitink Technology have a number of unique and typical properties compared to alternatives like lifting by a mechanical crane or standard lifting bags.
- Lifting up to a large height of at least 20 meter.
- Several modular lifting units can be combined to operate as a single unit (connected through a computer control system including software).
- A lifting unit is very compact, enabling transport within one single container.
- The unit can be placed anywhere, even be positioned from the air (no large infrastructure required for a crane e.g).
- The lifting units are placed beneath the object. No surrounding space is needed (no place for a crane involved).
- The whole operation is powered by electricity only and so can be applied everywhere.
- The lifting unit operates on the basis of air. No hydraulics are involved; there is no risk of (soil) pollution.
Specifications lifting unit
- A lifting unit consists of a (transport) box, basic frame, winches and an air blower system, connected to a main control unit.
- It's weight is about 5 tons.
- Below shown inflatable lifting unit can lift 15 tons to a height of 11 meter.
To get to the final design of the lifting unit several brainstorm sessions were held.
on this lifting unit More information on pontoon flotation bags or any other industrial solution, call us on +31 (0)316-250830 or email us at [email protected].
You can also use the contact form below right now, so that we can contact you: