Square canopy removable
On behalf of an estate enterprise in the middle of Holland
we made two different preliminary designs of a demountable square
From a client we recieved the following inquiry
"On our territory we have a
square where we'd like to organise meetings and events, even when
the weather is less favourable. Therefore we'd like to have a
Can we arrange a visit at the
site to discuss possibilities to build a structure and the costs of
such structure. It would be great finally to have a choice
- a large one (covering the square
- a small one (covering about one
third of the square).
Most important is that the
existing trees on the square have to remain and be integrated in
Based on this inquiry we visited the site and a design
assignment was agreed.
Client: "Estate enterprise
in the middle of Holland"
Assignment: A preliminary
design of a demountable canopy for a local square
- Fixed connection points to the substructure
- Existing trees have to be integrated in the design
- Local techniciens have to be able to erect the structure
- A design of two options: a "large" and a "small" one
Below you find an impression of the route to the final
Function and inspiration
"Our waste materials and by-products are recycled by Texyloop"