ETFE foil for protection of FC Twente stadium
A unique application of transparent ETFE foil as protection
against rain, falling objects and liquids.
Buitink Technology installed an EFTE foil in the FC Twente
stadium to protect visitors from falling objects and liquids. The
ETFE foil screens are tensioned inside a stainless steels
Material: ETFE foil
ETFE (Teflon) foil is chosen for this application as:.
- It's very transparent (95 % transparency)
- The material is light weight (about 350 g/m 2), so it is easily
added to an existing structure.
- The material is extremely durable (no aging observed after 25
years of service)
- ETFE foil is fire retardant (class 1 of BS 6065).
- The material allows production in custom made complex
Buitink Technology manufactures and develops innovative products
to make life easier for you. We have extensive experience in
inventing advanced artefacts such as ETFE foil solutions. You can
visit our ETFE air cushion roofs
overview to get the right impression. But if you need personal
advice about ETFE foil solutions or questions about a particular
project, please call us: +31 (0) 316-250830 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also leave your contact information and we will call you.
"Our waste materials and by-products are recycled by Texyloop"