Sanitarian transparent separation panels
Buitink Technology designs, produces and installs (transparent) separation screens, walls and -constructions.
These transparent solutions (safety or cough screens) provide optimum protection against carry over of e.g. dust, dirt, viruses, air flows etc. while being in full contact with the surroundings is guaranteed.
Cough screens of ETFE foil
Buitink Technology produces separation screens of ETFE foil, which is transparent and resistant to all kinds of cleaning - and disinfectant agents (even non-diluted). ETFE foil is practically inert to all kind of chemicals.
As ETFE foil is thin and has a very low specific weight, the separation wall does not limit verbal communication with visitors. One can communicate through the separation screens without the need to move around. Undesirable contact with dirt, dust and even viruses is prevented.
Properties of ETFE foil
ETFEfoil has some remarkable properties and advantages over alternative transparent materials:
- Compared to glass ETFE foil is extremely light weighted (<1% of the weight of glass);
- ETFE foil is completely odorless (unlike certain other plastics such as PVC foil);
- ETFE foil is a practically chemical inert material which can be disinfected and cleaned with all usual non-diluted cleaning and disinfecting agents (alcohol, methanol, etc. etc.). While so called window foil or transparent PVC foil is not chemically inert at all;
- Cough panels of ETFE foil is thin (100-300 micron) and sound is passed through. Without raising its voice one can talk through the ETFE foil wall;
- ETFE foil doesn't contain softening agents or other evaporating chemicals. Window foil and PVC foil does contain softening agents which vaporize.
- ETFE foil is flexible enabling compact transport.;
- ETFE foil is flame retardant and self-extinguishing. It complies to class B-s1, d0 of EN 13501-1;
- With ETFE foil we can also make round, curved screens and realize free forms.
In addition, ETFE foil is even suited for contact with food or can be applied in food preparation facilities.
Tested and approved
ETFE foil of Buitink Technology is tested successfully to comply with following standards:
- § 64 LFGB L 00.90-6
- DIN EN 1186
- Microwave digestion HNO3/ H2O2/ DIN EN ISO 11885 (E22) 2009-09
- ZEK 01.4-08 (2011-11) complies with AfPS GS 2014:01 (2014-08)
Buitink Technology's ETFE foil therefore complies with following rules: "regelgeving (EC) 1935/ 2004"," regelgeving (EU) 10/2011" and the german "LFGB".
Prevent virus transmission for yoga and gyms
Buitink Technology's ETFE screens (cough screens) are also ideal for hanging between athletes in yoga and gyms, yet being together and thus helping to protect each other against virus transmission. Because the ETFE foil is super thin (only 0.1 mm), it is acoustically transparent and everyone can talk to each other right through the foil! This is not possible with a plastic plate or a thick other transparent (PVC) film.
Curved hygiene screens
Our ETFE screens or panels are ideal for free-form or curved applications. Consider, for example, the shielding of round counters.
Engineering hanging safety screen
Engineering standing safety screen
Info and specs ETFE foil
More information about ETE foil and its technical properties can be found in the following PDF's:
More information on sanatarian separation panels or any other industrial solution, call us on +31 (0)316-250830 or email us at [email protected].
You can also use the contact form below right now, so that we can contact you: