Chemical resistant envelopes
Buitink Technology produces transparent and chemical resistant envelopes size A4, document cases and demo cases.
You want to place your document visible and recognizable while it is being protected against chemical vapors e.g? Buitink Technology has a solution. A custom made document case of ETFE foil, simply sealed with ETFE stickers (included).
Properties of ETFE foil
Due to its unique properties ETFE foil is very suitable to make show cases out of it:
- ETFE foil is a practically chemical inert material and protects against virtually all possible chemicals (solid, liquid and vapor), even at elevated temperatures;
- ETFE foil can be cleaned with all usual non-diluted cleaning and disinfecting agents. While so called window foil or transparent PVC foil is not chemically inert at all;
- ETFE foil doesn't contain softening agents or other evaporating chemicals. Window foil and PVC foil does contain softening agents which vaporize;
- ETFE foil is flexible, enabling compact transport;
- ETFE foil is flame retardant and self-extinguishing. It complies to class B-s1, d0 of EN 13501-1.
Besides ETFE foil is even suited for contact with food or can be applied in food preparation facilities.
Tested and approved
ETFE foil of Buitink Technology is tested succesfully based on following standards:
- § 64 LFGB L 00.90-6
- DIN EN 1186
- Microwave digestion HNO3/ H2O2/ DIN EN ISO 11885 (E22) 2009-09
- ZEK 01.4-08 (2011-11) complies with AfPS GS 2014:01 (2014-08)
Therefore ETFE foil of Buitink Technology complies to the EU rules (EC) 1935/ 2004, rules (EU) 10/2011 and the German LFGB.
Info & technical properties ETFE foil
More info and technical data can be found on our website:
More information on chemical resistant envelopes or any other industrial solution, call us on +31 (0)316-250830 or email us at [email protected].
You can also use the contact form below right now, so that we can contact you: