Inflatable lifting unit
In order to lift heavy loads up to a high level safe and
accurately controlled, Buitink Technology designs inflatable
These lifting units operate on the basis of inflatable lifting
bags, stabilized through a computer controlled automated winch. It
is a unique combination of stabilized lifting by air supported by
an automated winch system.
Characteristic and unique properties
Inflatable lifting units from Buitink Technology have a number
of unique and typical properties compared to alternatives like
lifting by a mechanical crane or standard lifting bags.
- Lifting up to a large height of at least 20 meter.
- Several modular lifting units can be combined to operate as a
single unit (connected through a computer control system including
- A lifting unit is very compact, enabling transport within one
- The unit can be placed anywhere, even be positioned from the
air (no large infrastructure required for a crane e.g).
- The lifting units are placed beneath the object. No surrounding
space is needed (no place for a crane involved).
- The whole operation is powered by electricity only and so can
be applied everywhere.
- The lifting unit operates on the basis of air. No hydraulics
are involved; there is no risk of (soil) pollution.
Specifications lifting unit
- A lifting unit consists of a (transport) box, basic frame,
winches and an air blower system, connected to a main control
- It's weight is about 5 tons.
- Below shown inflatable lifting unit can lift 15 tons to a
height of 11 meter.
To get to the final design of the lifting unit several
brainstorm sessions were held.
More information about this lifting unit
More information about our unique lifting system: call +31
(0)316-250830, or mail to email@example.com.
Or use below contact form: