Pontoon salvage bag
With the pontoon style enclosed flotation bags you can float almost any object or provide it with buoyancy!
Buitink's pontoon style flotation bags
Buitink Technology's pontoon style flotation can be used for the salvage of ships and vehicles that have fallen into the water. The pontoon style flotation bags can also be used for the installation of pipes and pipelines in water and at sea. In addition, there are numerous emergency situations where enclosed flotation bags can be used lying, standing, inside or outside the construction of a ship, vehicle or other object.
Features of our pontoon flotation bags
Buitink Technology's pontoon style flotation bags have a number of important and distinctive characteristics.
- Due to the polyester fabric and its EVA/PVC copolymer coating, the material is very flexible and also very easy to repair (with glue or a hairdryer with hot air);
- Pontoon style flotation bags are made of a very strong coated polyester fabric with a tensile strength of no less than 8,000 N/5 cm;
- Due to the high-strength polyester fabric type IV, the material with which the enclosed flotation bags are made has a puncture resistance of no less than 2,150 N (in contrast to many competing products that only reach 1,750 N);
- Buitink Technology's enclosed flotation bags have no sharp corners (they are rounded off and smooth), which makes these enclosed flotation bags more robust and less likely to be damaged;
- Buitink Technology's enclosed flotation bags are lightweight! Up to 50% lighter than the competition's enclosed flotation bags, while the lift capacity is at least 10% higher;
- The enclosed flotation bags require little maintenance and are very easy to clean;
- We can personalise the bags and provide them with your logo and desired print! That means that you can sell them under your own label if so required.
Specifications pontoon style flotation bags
Specifications packed pontoon style flotation bags
- EVA/PVC copolymer coated polyester fabric - high-strength and heavy-duty
- Fabric's tensile strength: 8,000 N/5 cm
- Puncture resistance: 2,150 N (in contrast to competitor's products, which often do not reach more than 1,750 N)
- Resistant to many chemicals
- High UV-resistance
- Very easy to repair (with glue or a hairdryer with hot air), unlike materials coated with PU or TPU
- Highly flexible and lightweight material
Ready to use!
- Buitink's enclosed flotation bags are equipped with all the necessary hardware and are ready for immediate use
- They are equipped with a stainless steel compressed air connector (quick connect); both male and female are included
- They are equipped with a ¾" stainless steel ball valve
- They are equipped with pressure relief valves
1. Stainless steel compressed air connector, female (in bag) MA2-SS
2. Stainless steel compressed air connector, male FPA2-SS
3. 2-piece ball valve 316 FB LD female-male thread
Overview of models
Buitink Technology is a resourceful company with original ideas and ingenious products. Call Buitink Technology: +31 316 25 08 30, email: [email protected] or leave your contact information: