Flexible dams for flood protection
Buitink Technology develops and produces flexible dams to
protect against flooding. These dams are entirely made of flexible
canvas as such easy to transport and to install.
The dams can be delivered with special carrying bags. Various
sizes and colors are possible. Different segments can be connected.
Modules of 5 or 10 m length are available.
Optionally the dams can be equipped with valves to empty the dam
or create a water flow through the dam. A dam is completely
manually installed, i.e. no special tools, equipment or sand bags
Advantage of flexible dams
- Easy to use system (no skilled workers, no machines or pumps
and no trucks are required)
- Easy to transport
- Not sensitive to damage or leakage (in contrast with air or
water filled systems where a leakage is fatal.
- To be used in rugged terrain with ditches and creeks.
Principle of flexible dams
- Put the flexible dam in the right position
- The water flow itself will unfold the dam
- Filled with water the dam is competely stabilized.
Buitink Technology is a resourceful company with original ideas
and ingenious products. Call Buitink Technology: +31 316 25 08 30,
or leave your contact information: