Closed parachute bags
With enclosed parachute floats(air lift bags) of Buitink
Technology almost any object can be lifted from the water, lifted
from the bottom, can be floated or buoyancy can be applied to
Enclosed parachute bags of Buitink Technology can be applied in
recovery of vessels and vehicles that hit the water. In the
pipelaying technology these enclosed floatation bags are used where
tubes and pipelines are to be installed or have to be lifted in
local waters or at sea.
Major advantage of these enclosed parachute bags is their single
attachment point at the bottom side, where the load is attached to.
No need for spreading the load to multiple connection points.
Production and delivery according to strict standards
It's obvious we develop and produce our Enclosed bottom
Parachute Bags according to the directives in IMCA D-016.
All our floating bags - amongst others enclosed parachute bags -
are delivered ready to use with all required and relevant
documentation and registrations:
- each parachute bag has a unique product number, linked to
information about who made it, when it was made, from what material
it is made, with batch number etcetera;
- a log book with certicate and maintenance history;
- a user manual.
Buitink Technology's Enclosed Parachute Bags have a number of
important and distinctive features:
- EVA/PVC co-polymer coated polyester fabric is a very flexible
material and as well is very easy to repair (with glue or a hot air
dryer). For more info visit our website:
Repair set Easy
Repair set Professional
Repair set Ultra Professional
- We apply a safety factor for the WLL (Working Load Limit) for
the lift bags of 5:1 or more;
- For the straps/slings we apply a safety factor for the WLL of
even more than 7:1;
- The parachute- or airlift bags only have one single connection,
the object to be lifted needs only one single suspension hook to be
connected to the lift bag!
- Enclosed parachute bags of Buitink Technology are compliant
with IMCA D-016;
- Enclosed parachute bags of Buitink Technology are made of
coated super strong polyester fabric with a tensile strength of
even 8.000-10.000 N/ 5 cm!
- Our parachutes or lifting bags can be custom made or adapted to
your specifications or requirements. You get an inflatable under
water bag, ideally adapted to your specific application!
- We have a lot of experience with custom made floats and its
operational support. View all our
- We use incredibly strong type IV and V polyester fabric for our
floating cushions; these floats have a puncture resistance of more
than 2.150 N (while our competitors even don't go over 1.750
- These floats require only limited maintenance and are very easy
- We can personalize the bags and apply your logo or your own
imprint! If you want you can even resell them with your own
Specifications parachute bags
Material parachute bags
Top quality material is used for our floats:
- EVA/ PVC co-polymer coated polyester fabric- extremely
strong and heavy duty;
- Tensile strength fabric: 8.000 till 18.000 N/ 5 cm;
- Puncture resistance: 2.150 N (competitive products usually have
no more than 1.750 N);
- Chemical resistant;
- Excellent UV resistance;
- Very easy to repair (with glue or hot air dryer), much simpler
than for PU of TPU coated materials;
- Very flexible and light weight material.
Ready for use!
- All necessary items are included in the floating bags of
Buitink Technology and are sold as ready for use;
- A compressed air inlet (quick coupling) is provided, both male
and female connection is supplied.
- They are equipped with a ss ball valve of ¾ inch;
- All necessary safety valves, inverter line, handles and dump
valves are included;
Ball valve dual type 316 FB LD male-female thread
Summary of the various models
Buitink Technology is a resourceful company with original ideas
and ingenious products. Call Buitink Technology: +31 316 25 08 30,
or leave your contact information: