Chemical resistant envelopes
Buitink Technology produces transparent and chemical resistant
envelopes size A4, document cases and demo cases.
You want to place your document visible and recognizable while
it is being protected against chemical vapors e.g? Buitink
Technology has a solution. A custom made document case of ETFE
foil, simply sealed with ETFE stickers (included).
Properties of ETFE foil
Due to its unique properties ETFE foil is very suitable to make
show cases out of it:
- ETFE foil is a practically chemical inert material and protects
against virtually all possible chemicals (solid, liquid and vapor),
even at elevated temperatures;
- ETFE foil can be cleaned with all usual non-diluted
cleaning and disinfecting agents. While so called window foil or
transparent PVC foil is not chemically inert at all;
- ETFE foil doesn't contain softening agents or other
evaporating chemicals. Window foil and PVC foil does contain
softening agents which vaporize;
- ETFE foil is flexible, enabling compact transport;
- ETFE foil is flame retardant and self-extinguishing. It complies to class
B-s1, d0 of EN 13501-1.
Besides ETFE foil is even suited for contact with food or can be
applied in food preparation facilities.
Tested and approved
ETFE foil of Buitink Technology is tested succesfully based on
- § 64 LFGB L 00.90-6
- DIN EN 1186
- Microwave digestion HNO3/ H2O2/ DIN EN ISO 11885 (E22)
- ZEK 01.4-08 (2011-11) complies with AfPS GS 2014:01
Therefore ETFE foil of Buitink Technology complies to the EU
rules (EC) 1935/ 2004, rules (EU) 10/2011 and the German LFGB.
Info & technical properties ETFE foil
More info and technical data can be found on our website:
ENVIRONMENTAL FACT SHEET
FLUON ETFE FILM
NOWOFLON ET 6235 Z
Contactez Buitink Technology: +31 316 25 08 30, e-mail: email@example.com
ou laissez vos coordonnées et l'objet de votre demande ici.